Statewide Uncontested Divorce Services
South Florida Contested and Uncontested Divorce

Serving All Of Florida

Florida Divorce Consultation

On this site you will find a great deal of easy to understand information about Florida divorce (dissolution of marriage) and paternity matters. It was written by Arnie Gruskin, a thirty two year Florida licensed attorney who you may choose to contact for legal representation. You may find it alot less aggravating and time consuming to have an attorney represent you rather than trying to do your case yourself. (and possibly less expensive than you think) But here are some free Florida Divorce forms, papers and documents. (and for more forms you can go to the Florida Supreme Court Website)

Simple Petition For Divorce  Settlement Agreement-no kids
Settlement Agreement-with kids Settlement-simple divorce
Petition to Modify custody or visitation Petition to Modify child Support
Petition to modify alimony Petition for Divorce-property but no kids
Petition for Divorce with no property or kids Petition for Divorce with kids
Motion to Deviate from Guidelines Motion for Temporary Support-no kids
Motion for Temporary Support with kids  Financial Affidavit (short)
Financial Affidavit (long)  Certificate of Compliance
Child Custody Affidavit Answer
Answer and Counter Petition, no kids or property Answer and Counter Petition, property and no kids
Answer and Counter Petition with kids
Contact Us
Free Case Evaluation

To ask the lawyer a free divorce question or get a case evaluation, submit your information below and we will respond shortly.

Click For Divorce Pricing

Invalid Input

Please let us know your email address.

Required Field

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

Please let us know your message.

(Type your questions into this box)

Invalid Input

Check your spam filter if you don't see our response to your email